Wild Friends Membership
Wild Friends members get:
- Individual membership cards to emphasize their connection with other Wild Friends.
- Inspired about actively working on behalf of wildlife and joining with others who care about wildlife.
- Educated about local, national and international issues.
- Informed about how to make real changes to protect wildlife.
- Opportunities to call, write or speak to lawmakers about their concerns and to have an impact on the legal system.
Wild Friends members give:
- Commitment to environmental and wildlife topics according to their own concerns and interests.
- Time according to their own schedules.
Wild Friends members can:
- Select their own club projects.
- Find out about what wildlife needs protecting in their own community.
- Research a wildlife topic of their choosing.
- Invite speakers to their clubs and classrooms.
- Call, write or visit lawmakers, newspaper editors and others.
- Help write real legislation.